Report : Development in Rwanda
Key figures working with us :
- Paul Gwitaza (Reverend in charge of the biggest church in Rwanda)
- Desire Paul Norman (President of Rwanda Kingdomizer, ministering 300 church)
- Amos Kamukisha (Honorary Consul General at Korea, President of Kingdomizer Business Mission)
- Dr. Murigandhi (Former Foreign Minister, Rwanda Ambassador to Japan, Presidential Candidate)
- David Howard (U.K. Representative of Kingdomizer, Scotland Missionary)
Kingdomizer has made efforts on the development of Rwanda 2000 to 2010. Rwanda was one of the most poor and miserable country among 53 in Africa. But the President and the Congress of Rwanda have sprinted hand in hand with Kingdomizer, running 3 projects
- Prayer Movement
- Education Movement
- New Village Movement
CNN reported in 2013 that Rewanda was one of the safest country to invest. Now Rwanda is the seventh most prosperous country in Africa as a mission super power.
Rwanda Kingdomizer church(the biggest one in Africa with 20,000 members) adopted Dr. Moses’ mission strategy and has dispatched missionaries to all nations in Europe.
The Kingdomizer is growing up powerfully in Africa and Europe.
Give Glory to the Lord.
Dr. Moses Lee’s Rwanda Development 2000 to 2010
- The President of Rwanda, Paul Kagame accepted Korea as a brother nation and visited Korea.
- Dr. Moses Lee was offered the position of consul general of Rwanda from the Rwanda government and made a speech at the National Assembly of Rwanda.
- Paul Kagame has practiced three movements - Prayer Movement, Education Movement and New Village Movement - for 10 years, which had made South Korea one of the top 10 developed countries.
- The former Korean President, Ro Mu-Hyun contributed sixty million dollars to the Rwanda Development.
- KT(Korean Telecom) high-speed internet service was installed through Dr. Moses Lee and ‘One laptop to each student’ movement was run.
- The President of Rwanda, Paul Kagame accepted Jesus as his savior.
- Paul Kagame visited the National Prayer Breakfast of USA.
- Bible Reading in public at the National Prayer Breakfast (Kenya)
- Communion and Unity :Paul Kagame has forgiven the other tribe that committed genocide, without no retaliation. The half of the Cabinet consists of the enemy tribe.
- Pro-female policies : 54% members of the National Assembly are female.
- Ranking first in the Integrity Index of the Governmental Officials in the World : Even $10 bribe is not allowed.
- Rwanda is the biggest gainer, as the eighth most prosperous country in Africa and the lowest perceptions of corruption in Africa. (CNN Report in 2015)
- Rwanda rated among the safest countries. (DAILY NATION Report in 2015)
- Dr. Moses Lee predicted Rwanda would dispatch missionaries to Europe. : Rwanda Kingdomizer church has dispatched missionaries to all nations in Europe and set up a church having 6,000 members in Belgium.